It is the mission of Wellington Parc to assist families of Alzheimer’s disease (and related disorders) patients to achieve peace of mind in care giving through the provisions of quality, cost effective services that are provided
- In a secure environment that promotes freedom of movement.
- With special attention paid to enhancing and maintaining residents functional abilities while maintaining dignity and quality of life.
- In a manner that allows for meaningful use of time through individual and group activity participation geared toward resident likes and lifelong activities.
- Through the use of an established daily routine and cueing mechanisms designed to help replace some of the memories lost during their disease progression in a home like setting while providing support services to family members.
- Through the provision of community educational opportunities designed to enhance the understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders.